Scoot in. Swap out. Get going.
Easy to ride. Easy to park. Just plain easy.
An ideal way to zip around town whether you are commuting to work, running errands, or out for some fun.
Keep cruising with swappable batteries.
Enjoy the ride and don’t worry about your battery running out or having to stop and spend time to recharge.
Backed by a nationwide network.
With hundreds of swap stations across Aotearoa, you are never too far from a fully charged battery.
Cruise in comfort.
With a big comfortable seat for two with heaps of room underneath, the Koke scooter provides more than enough space for your life on the go.
- 50km/h cruising speed.
- Requires only a driver’s licence to operate.
- A single charge lets you ride up to 85km (at 30km/h average).
- Enough grunt to get you up the hills.
- Available in six colours.
- Lease or purchase options.
Ride with confidence.
With hundreds of locations across Aotearoa, Koke would provide convenient access to replacement batteries.
- Check the mobile app to find a battery swap location.
- Place your battery into the swap station and a fully charged one will pop out. Swap batteries in less than 10 seconds.
- The Koke swap network ensures the freshest, safest batteries with the latest technology.
- We take care of the depreciation and maintenance of all the batteries, so you can simply ride worry-free.
Say no to petrol. Pay monthly or buy outright.
The choice is yours. Choose a plan that best suits you.
Battery Swap Plan
WOF and Rego
Insurance for damage & theft
Choose colour & accessories
Access the latest scooters as they are added to the fleet
Investing in a low-carbon future
Koke (Pronounced ko – keh) is Māori for “moving forward.” At Z Energy, we believe in an environmentally sustainable, low-carbon New Zealand. To play our part we aim to unlock innovative, low carbon solutions that solve what matters for a moving world. We see electrification as a key step. Moving forward with our ambition, we have made investments in Flick Electric and Mevo.
Koke is our latest electric mobility experiment. With over 400 sites across New Zealand, there's likely a station near you. In fact, 80% of you live within 5km of one of our sites. Solutions like Koke will change the way we move around our cities and towns and help us to imagine what a zero carbon New Zealand can be. The goal of this site is to gauge interest by having customers pre-register to validate the concept. If it turns out to be popular, we may pursue making it available in NZ. Express your interest today.
Learn more about Z’s innovation vision by visiting our website - The Innovation Refinery.